BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Linggo, Hulyo 17, 2011

What is Motivation?

       Learning in motivation is important to us to be a good learner. The teacher expectations can influence their behavior towards pupils in ways that promote greater progress and produce a ‘self-fulfilling prophecy’ effect. Sometimes, other students may respond positively to a well-organized course taught by an enthusiastic instructor who has a genuine interest in students and what they learn.
       Motivation is a big help for me because through this i will be able to know what is the essence of learning  and I believe that motivation influences me a lot because it helps me to do my best in the class in order to attain a higher grade and to study and work hard for my better future.

0 (mga) komento: