BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Huwebes, Hulyo 7, 2011

The lessons I have learned in my edp9.

       I have learned so many things in our subjects. There are times that our teacher emphasize the subject matter clearly but several times I cannot understand the lesson. One thing that retained in my minds is the way of teaching and the strategies given to capture the minds of the students. These topic helped me in motivating myself to be a good teacher. It gave me the idea of attracting students and making the listener to participate in class actively. Somehow, there are inputs that has not been clearly visualized by the organizer.Organizer or teacher plays a very important rule in teaching. The sad part is that there are teachers who inactively participate. They are shy and their voice is not quietly modulated. Others are very fast to the extend that their lesson are not properly elaborated.
      Although, the teachers of this weeks class are somehow in an average but the topic they imparted is a big help to me. They left me a learning that I will be applying in the future. 

0 (mga) komento: